2023 PDAB Modernization Bill Poised to Harm Patients, Taxpayers
HB23-1225 Before House Health & Insurance Committee Today Will Further Compromise Drug Access
Read Churchfield’s testimony here:
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Our monthly newsletter gives insight into the changing world of pharma, delivered directly to you. Enter your email below and you’ll receive our updates each month.
Who We Are
Founded in 2016, Front Range PharmaLogic (“FRPL”) and West Slope PharmaLogic (“WSPL”) are both non-profit, non-partisan community-based organizations comprised of citizens from the Denver Metro and Western Slope areas who support a growing biopharmaceutical industry in Colorado and increasing access to affordable, lifesaving medicines.
FRPL and WSPL support public policies that advance Colorado as a leader in developing life-saving biopharmaceutical medicines that Coloradans can access and afford.
Through public engagement and educational outreach to elected officials and other influencers in our communities, FRPL and WSPL are building increased awareness and action around supporting the value of a thriving biopharmaceutical industry. Our Steering Committees are comprised of people from diverse backgrounds who engage with economic, cultural and community service organizations to advance bioscience innovation in the state.
- Advancing the economic benefits that the pharmaceutical and bioscience industries bring to the state of Colorado.
- Communicating the logic and policies behind the pricing of lifesaving and life-enhancing medications.
- Educating/organizing community members and business groups about the facts surrounding the industry so that Colorado policymakers can make better decisions about regulations and laws that may affect the availability of lifesaving medicines.
- Encouraging the industry support of – and positive involvement in – efforts to stem the abuse of prescription opioids.
Partnering With the Community
- Actively supporting law enforcement organizations on drug safety and public awareness campaigns throughout Colorado.
- Engaging with patient advocacy and drug safety organizations in working toward drug policies that protect consumer interests.
- Sponsoring extensive community education events and materials to provide a 360-degree view of the healthcare industry and prescription medicines in Colorado.
- Engaging with local and state policy makers to supply information on the proposed policies related to transparency and pricing of prescription medicines.
- Providing communities with information, resources and support in tackling the opioid crisis and related social challenges of mental health and addiction.
Front Range PharmaLogic
Jennifer Churchfield (email@example.com)
Joni Inman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chris Davis – Re/Max Alliance
Lisa Elder – Culinary Wave Catering
Tiffani Muniz – C.C. Riff Accounting
Cyndi Warwick – Pharmacist
Stu Parker – Ricoh USA, Inc.
Ariana Dobson – Comcast Spotlight
Daniel Jaramillo – Nexsan
Darin Hammerschmidt – Waddell & Reed
Cynthia MacAllister – Practice Improvements Corporation
Steven Haden – Envision: You
Juliet Abdel – Westminster Chamber of Commerce
Frank Teunissen – CityWide Bank
Libby Szabo – Libby Szabo Strategies
Tina Francone – Straight Forward Communications
Sheryl Fernandez – Sheryl Ferandez Strategies
Amy Sherman – Northwest Douglas County Economic Development
West Slope PharmaLogic
Chair: Seth Cahalan (email@example.com)
Deb Irvine – Chair of the Committee
Angela Wetzel – Gluten Free Grand Valley
Trevor Wickersham – Hilltop Community Resources
Marjorie Haun – Independent Journalist
Courtney Grieger – Student at Colorado Mesa University
Trisha Martinez – Grand Junction Chamber of Commerce
John Justman – Former Mesa County Commissioner