Senate Bill 21-175 passed out of the House Health & Insurance Committee after nearly five hours of testimony at 12:30 a.m. on Thursday, May 20. The bill sponsors showed zero interest in considering...
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
- Prescription Drug Affordability Board Puts Health Care Providers “In A Vice” – SB21-175
- To fix soaring prescription costs, Colorado lawmakers have a new plan: A board to cap drug prices
- Governor Would Appoint A Board To Set Prescription Drug Prices Under A Bill At The State Capitol (CBS4)
- The #ThankYou Campaign Rolls Along
- FRPL + WSPL Research Update 8